MELTED SNOWMAN BISCUITS
Christmas is here, and we all know that when that sweet tooth hits this festive time of year it’s nearly impossible to resist!
So here goes the recipe for these cute and fun snowman cookies.
- 200 g fondant icing sugar
- 6 white marshmallows
- 1 dozen baked sugar cookies
- 24 mini smarties or mini M&M's, for buttons
- 1 Tube black writing icing or melted chocolate for decorating
- Spread white cookie icing on sugar cookies to create melted blobs.
- Decorate marshmallows with black icing to make dots for eyes and a smile.
- Place an orange button for a nose.
- Place marshmallow on cookie icing and add more cookie icing around the neck to secure it.
- Decorate buttons and arms: Place mini M&M's on icing for buttons and black icing to create the arms.